Sunday, May 28, 2017

Wearing glasses... and seeing more clearly!

My eyesight has weakened pretty significantly lately. Not only did I have to wear my old glasses again to work on the computer but I missed some important appointments the other day as well, simply because I couldn't read the hour properly. I am getting older and so is my cristalline lens and it feels weird. Sigh.

Every time I get slowed down like I was this week, I get some sort of revelation about something. It just occurred to me that there is a direct link between how people treat me and how I perceive myself. So, I should stop attracting situations that cause me to have to defend and explain myself and therefore start to be very nice with myself. Does this make sense to you?

Me and my me on a selfie at 1:00am

No comments: